1. Prepare your package. Shipping documentation and proper packaging are necessary for international deliveries.
2. Fill in the online application form and get a tracking number for your shipment.
3. Schedule a courier pickup or submit your package at the nearest Nova Poshta location in Ukraine.
4. If customs clearance is necessary, you will be contacted by the Nova Poshta brokerage department in Ukraine or by one of our partner organisations abroad.
5. Pay the service fee for international shipping to Ukraine.
6. Expect you package to reach the recipient during the specified delivery period.
A step-by-step guide on international shipments is available on the website.
If you have any questions, please call us: 0-800-500-609.
The contact number for calls to Ukraine from abroad is +380 44-323-16-16